Why Join Voyage?
Support – Collaboration – Challenge – Guidance – Cooperation - Opportunity
The Voyage Education Partnership is a Multi-Academy Trust that is committed to “working in partnership to raise achievement for all.”
Our Trust currently has 9 academies and educates nearly 4,000 young people in Lincolnshire from ages 3-16. Our learners are at the heart of everything we do.
We take great pride in being an educational charity and a learning organisation that is continually improving.
At Voyage we are a family of academies who work together and collaborate to ensure that all of our learners and our staff team have the chance to reach their potential.
Some of the benefits of being part of Voyage Education Partnership include:
- Shared ethos, values and standards. Each Headteacher is part of our Senior Leadership Team and contributes to the strategic direction and vision for our Trust.
- Autonomy for Headteachers and leaders and no ‘one size fits all’ centralised model.
- Professional support from a well-established Central Team including Finance, Human Resources, Estates, Health & Safety, IT, Marketing and Communication. These central professional services provide academies with expertise and are good value for money.
- A clear and agreed education strategy and framework which has the right balance of support for development and challenge for quality assurance and improvement.
- Available support from a Central Education Team with expertise in Teaching and Learning, Professional Learning, Inclusion, Early Years and Data and Assessment.
- Shared expertise and support in common areas of need such as safeguarding, SEND, attendance, admissions and wellbeing.
- Opportunities to share and co-develop best practice for the benefit of all.
- Access to CPD and Leadership networks that offer our staff team members significant professional development opportunities.
- Economies and efficiencies of scale and a MAT with good financial health and management. We do not pool funds across the organisation and each academy maintains their own budget and reserves.
- Opportunities to contribute as a system leader through supporting Initial Teacher Training and Early Careers framework through our strategic partnerships with Lincolnshire Teaching School Hub and Lincolnshire SCITT.
- Experienced conversions team enabling a smooth transition for schools joining Voyage Education Partnership.
To find out more about us and joining Voyage:
We are always very happy to hear from those who wish to join our Voyage family or simply learn a little more about us and what we do.
Please contact our CEO for an informal discussion by emailing email@example.com
We are approved for growth by the DfE and are looking to expand and grow our Trust.
We would be happy to set up visits to our current academies and meetings with our Headteachers for an open conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Would you like to see what it is like to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust before you make the final decision to join? If so, please click here.